Azerbaijan eVisa Information
1. What is Azerbaijan eVisa?
The Azerbaijan eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that is equivalent to a normal visa issued by the embassy. An eVisa allows eligible nationals to visit Azerbaijan. The Azerbaijan eVisa can be obtained online, prior to arrival in Azerbaijan, without having to visit embassies or consulates. An eVisa to the Republic of Azerbaijan is valid for 90 days and allows travelers to stay in the country for up to 30 days. The eVisa will be sent to the customer's email address. EVisa holders will be asked to present their passport along with the printed eVisa upon arrival.
2. EVisa Requirements
- A digital photograph/scan of passport, valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival in Azerbaijan. The applicant's passport must have at least two blank pages that will be used by the immigration and border control officers to place an entry and exit stamps.
- A digital passport-sized photograph/front face picture. It must be a recent photo taken on a white/bright background.
The eVisa is only available to citizens of the following eligible countries:
4. Requirements to apply for an eVisa
- E-mail address
- Valid credit/debit card
- Digital photocopies/scans of passport, passport-sized photograph.
5. Data provided in the Azerbaijan eVisa Application
When applying for an Azerbaijan eVisa, applicants have to make sure that the given information matches the passport data. All the information provided in the online application such as name, date, and place of birth, nationality, address, and passport number, has to be exactly the same as appears in the passport or any other legal travel document. Any inconsistencies may be a reason for a visa denial. eVisa fees are non-refundable regardless of the result of the eVisa process.