- What exactly is the e-Visa for Azerbaijan?
On April of 2006 the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Azerbaijan implemented the chance to get an online visa for touristic purposes. That was a new way to process the Visa and avoid spending time in the embassies of Azerbaijan in each country in the world as it can perfectly be done online.
- Why should I apply for an e-Visa instead of asking for it in my embassy?
Doing it through an e-Visa is much better because you don't waste time in lines and reaching the embassy. In addition, doing it online lets you have it printed inmediately after being granted with the E-Visa instead of going again to the embassy to pick it up. Everything you need is just a computer with Internet connection and apply with the fast, secure, and simple process.
- Which are the requirements to apply for an e-Visa for Azerbaijan?
You just need your current passport valid for at least six months with one empty page for the stamp, a recent passport-Size photo in digital format (JPEG or PNG), and a valid credit card for paying the processing fees.
- Are there different kinds of Visas available to order?
No, it's only single entry tourist visa. That's the only kind of E-visa available.
- Who can apply for the e-Visa for Azerbaijan?
Citizens from the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Holy See (Vatican), Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United ,Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Viet Nam
- How should I proceed if I have more than 1 passports available?
You should make sure you are applying with the details of the passport you will travel with to your trip to Azerbaijan.
- How much time does it take to process the e-Visa for Azerbaijan?
Normally the processing time does not require more than 3 business days. However in some cases it can require even more time.
- What's the next step after receiving my e-Visa for Azerbaijan?
When the Azerbaijan government is approving your submission you will receive the e-Visa to your inbox. You have to make sure you have two printed copies of the received e-Visa at any time during your trip to Azerbaijan. One of them will be asked when you land to Azerbaijan, and the second one, will be required when you leave the country.
- Is there any requirement for the travel document or Passport validity?
Yes, we can only process your eVisa if your passport is having the period of validity at least 3 months longer than the period of validity of the electronic visa issued.
- For much time will be the e-Visa valid for?
It will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
- What should I do if after receiving my e-Visa I notice a mistake or mispelling?
Unfortunately you should reapply for a new e-Visa to make sure the data matches with the one of the Passport that you will show in the airport. The old e-Visa will be cancelled at the same time.
- What should I do if I plan to travel from Azerbaijan to another country, and then return back to Azerbaijan again? Do I need to apply for two visas?
Yes. You will need to apply for two different visas with the two different arrival dates.
- Is there any way to make my visa valid for multiple entries during the time it's valid?
No, it's not possible. You should apply for e-Visa for each time you are entering the country.
- Is it possible to apply if my travel info is not yet confirmed?
Yes, Please provide estimated information. It's possible to edit the travel information once it's confirmed within 3 months from date of approval.
- What should I if my trip was delayed and my e-Visa has expired. Do I need to apply for a new e-Visa?
Yes. To make sure you don't have any problem with the entry to the country, please re-apply for a new e-Visa.
- Are there different kinds of E-Visas to apply?
No, the only e-Visa available to be applied online is the Toursit E-visa.